[python-nigeria] HI

Ojike Uche ojike.uche at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 01:21:11 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone My name's Uche, i'm just some guy who loves toying around with the things he can find.I recently decided to start self studying programming and after going through google searching for the best way to start i got a newsletter that listed a few best places to start and i decided to pick one.I always thought python programming was one of those hard programming courses (maybe it is) but when i started studying it i became hooked on to it. And a friend referred me here, he told me that it was the best place to discuss python programming wit those who have already been doing it for years.I believe this group can help me master the art of programming not only python and i want to be a part of something where i feel comfortable also.Thanks