[python-nigeria] Python Software Foundation Elections

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 01:01:35 EDT 2017

Dear Naomi,

Thank you so much for informing our community about this event.

Dear all,

Please feel free, if you can, to join the PSF through this means. This
level of *membership* is *free*. Thanks

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>
https://gist.github.com/nwaomachux

*You haven't experienced the joy of giving until it hurts to do so.**Behind
every no entry sign, there is a door.*