[python-nigeria] Welcome to the "python-nigeria" mailing list

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 22:23:39 EDT 2017

Dear Nsukami,

Good day. We're happy to have you here. And thanks for reaching out to us.
You are very free, as in 100% free to join us. The Senegal part is just a
geographical boundary made by humans to form demarcation. But in this
field, we all know that we are one!

So, we are on http://pythonnigeria.org/ while presently planning out first
ever PyCon https://pycon.ng/

We have a large community active on Slack and if you join us, you would
love it all the way. For a start, check out how you can key into
https://djangogirls.org/ it helps raise awareness. And before long, many
people would join the train and maybe we would also attend your PyCon to
exchange ideas.

With love from the part of the world (I'm not adding a name to it, like I
said, it's just a human boundary!) Lol.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux