[python-nigeria] Welcome to the "python-nigeria" mailing list

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 10:58:10 EDT 2017

Dear Madagwa,

So sorry, we would have missed the email. It's never intentional.
The Slack is done in such a way that you would be the one to add yourself.
Please follow this link and fill in the needed details:
https://py-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

We would be waiting to welcome you on board. Do have lovely day ahead.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
https://bitbucket.org/ichux/