[python-nigeria] Request for Assistance

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:31:48 EST 2017

Dear Dr Shittu,

Good morning. We have seen your request and will discuss such accordingly.
For us in the Nigerian Python Users Group, we look forward to helping
further the advancement of Python programming language and its usage
nationwide. And also, thanks for reaching out to us.

Dear All,

If you are interested in helping mentor some people, as Dr Shittu has said,
please respond to this email and the secretary, our training coordinator,
will help to manage things. And, if you have any questions to ask Dr
Shittu, he will be willing to respond too.

Thanks.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>
https://gist.github.com/nwaomachux

*You haven't experienced the joy of giving until it hurts to do so.**Behind
every no entry sign, there is a door.*