[python-nigeria] 2016: The Year in Review… And Onward!

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:16:07 EST 2017

Dear Osioke,

We are at https://py-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/ on Slack. However, please,
when you join us, do use a real DP of yours. We associate with ourselves
more in that way.

Thanks for your email.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>
https://gist.github.com/nwaomachux

*Behind every no entry sign, there is a door.*