[python-nigeria] Feedback on app

olabayo onile-ere olabayo96 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 10:16:10 EDT 2017

Yay everyone,
Good evening and hope you had a splendid day, a reminder to everyone that we are on slack and we can have real time discussions there, pythonnigeria.slack.com [slack team url]

I would love for your feedback on an app, below is a short rant lol
Android open beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hotelsnperks.hotelsnperks
Gist below

Discovery

Discover events, hotels, restaurants, stores (businesses) near you.

Community

Chat with people you share similar hobbies / interests with (writing, chess, computer programming etc)

Or chat with awesome people near you

Sharing

Share to chat the things you find interesting on H & P (including your own events or business profiles)

Add to the community's experience by posting events or business profiles.

Feedback

Hope you guys like this, would love your feedback, suggestions or feature requests
so that I can integrate them or burn the app, retire and become a farmer lol.

website: www.hotelsnperks.com
Have a good evening.