[python-nigeria] INTRODUCTION

Eyitemi Egbejule temiegbejule at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 05:34:48 EST 2017

Hi Louis,

I bade you welcome to the community.
You can join us on Slack, if you haven't yet.
URL is https://py-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/
We have real-time interactions there, that I trust would help facilitate
your goals.

I believe this community will serve as a fertile ground in catalysing my
> transformation to becoming a core apps/web developer and a mentor to the
> younger generation.

Once again, you're welcome.

Cheers,
Eyitemi Egbejule
CyberSecurity Analyst, Open Data Advocate
@eEyitemi
+2348161887310
Skype: temi.egbejule