[python-nigeria] Introduction

Abdulmalik Mustapha abduljrfreshy at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:30:03 EDT 2018

My name is Abdulmalik Mustapha, a student of Mechatronics Engineering. Am a
Machine Learning Engineer. I love automating stuffs with python from my
life to helping companies and startups build machine learning products.
I also love contributing to opensource and i love Robotics.

I see this community as a place to develop myself and a chance to give back
to the society. I look forward learning from everyone here. Thank you guys
for giving me opportunity to join this community.