[python-nigeria] Be a panelist on behalf of Python Nigeria?

Femi Olah olahfemi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:54:44 EDT 2019

Python Nigeria is honored to be facilitating a panel session at the 2019
Digital Rights and Inclusion Forum which will hold from April 23 – 25, 2019
in Lagos Nigeria. The discussion point for the session is "The role of
Python Nigeria in the development of technology talents in Nigeria"

We are therefore looking for interested individuals within the Python
Community to join our Panel discussion as discussants to share thoughts and
experience on the topic of discussion.

If you're interested in joining the panel discussion, please visit the link
below:
http://bit.ly/2OfZxIN

Digital Rights and Inclusion Forum (DRIF) is an arena where tough topical
global issues around Internet rights, especially in Africa, are discussed
between civil society, technology companies, government, academia and other
stakeholders.
The forum presents a unique platform for discussions and engagement around
current trends and emerging issues affecting Internet Freedom in Africa.

Once again, if you're interested in joining the panel discussion, please
visit the link below:
http://bit.ly/2OfZxIN