[python-nl] Reminder: PUN meetup tonight at 19:30 in Amsterdam

Stani spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 00:53:23 CEST 2008

Yes, it was great. Great thanks to Remco and the speakers!
Please keep my secret 'primeur' secret until I give further notice. So
nothing on blog posts, mailing lists, ... I think everyone understands.
And of course "de afwezigen hebben ongelijk", so they'll need patience.
Thanks for your understanding,
Stani

Op vrijdag 29-08-2008 om 00:16 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Tim
Molendijk: