[python-nl] Python Users Netherlands meetup on august 28th in the Beurs van Berlage

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Fri Jul 18 16:36:13 CEST 2008

Dear Pythoneers,

I've been in touch with the people from the venue, we have a final date! The
next PUN meetup will be on August 28th, starting at 19:30. See for details
on the location:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=113734030107816322248.0004524d0124bc1cf28f6&z=17

There are still some slots free for presentations: 1 presentation (+- half
an hour) and 4 lightning talks? Anyone interested? New ideas? Strange
projects? Best practices? Get in touch with me if you want to give a
presentation.

Also let us know if you are planning to come (so we know how many drinks to
order ;). You can do this by signing up at upcoming.org and check 'I'm
going' @ http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/4824/ . Or reply to me using email.

Cheers,
Remco