[python-nl] PUN meetup this Thursday

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Wed Dec 16 23:18:30 CET 2009

On 12/14/09 9:55 AM, Christo Butcher wrote:

> Don't forget this Thursday's meetup at Fox-IT in Delft.

I'm giving a presentation on managing dependencies.  Setup.py
dependencies are real handy.  But don't install everything in your
system python's site_packages directory.  Keep that maintainable.  And
what about versions?  And how to keep your setup.py up-to-date with what
you're actually using/importing in your package?

I'll give a 30 minute presentation that hopefully gives you some
pointers and tricks.

See you thursday evening!

Reinout

--