[python-nl] Python / Django developer position at Layar

Cari Davidson cariserene at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 07:35:56 CET 2009

Want to be part of a great team and help make something amazing?  Layar is
the creator of the leading augmented reality browser for Android and iPhone
and a great place to work.   We're located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
If you're motivated by code, love python (and JavaScript), you'll love this
job...

To apply, send your CV/resumé (link or pdf) and cover letter to .   (or if
you want the fast track, send it straight to me!  :)

We are currently looking to fill the following vacancies:

   - Web/Python Developer, Server team <http://layar.com/django-developer/>