[python-nl] Python / Django developer position at Layar

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Thu Dec 24 09:44:30 CET 2009

On 12/24/09 8:45 AM, Cari Davidson wrote:
> Hi Reinout,
>
> I'd love to.   I don't think it's that exciting though... it's just a
> Django web site and some django web services.   I just joined the list,
> so I guess now I can participate.   Can you send me the information on
> the next meeting?

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PUN/

Next one is at 25 march 2010, location not yet known.

Note that there's also a Dutch django meeting coming up:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/DjangoMeetingNL. "Our first meeting will be
held on the evening of probably Thursday 14 January 2010, in the Beurs
van Berlage in Amsterdam".

(I only found out about that django meeting last week: it wasn't really
advertised here on this list).

Highly recommended, attending a PUN meeting!

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Software developer at http://www.thehealthagency.com