[python-nl] Python / Django developer position at Layar
cariserene at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:42:15 CET 2009
it's augmented reality... not a replacement for it. :)
So what's involved in hosting a PUN meeting? One thing I'm thinking about
is that we could have one day of our 2-day AR Dev Camp in Amsterdam be
dedicated to coding (in python, of course, since it is, after all, a
superior language :) ) an AR layer...
So, here are my questions:
- Is the location pre-determined? ... or can it be a place of our choosing?
- How many people do we need to have room for?
- How long does a PUN last?
- Is English OK? (I assume it is, since we're using it now. :)
- Is the date pre-determined?
- Would there be other speakers/projects?
- Is it a problem if we spent the whole PUN talking about/playing with just
My apologies if these seem like silly questions. I do intend on becoming
more active in the community, but I haven't been to a PUN yet...
It might be better to talk details off-list... whoever is 'in charge' can
send me an email, and we can start planning.
P.S. I code. I'm not really an events planner or marketingy person, so
bear with me a little. =D
On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Floris van Manen <vm at klankschap.nl> wrote:
> On Dec 24, 2009, at 09:54, Remco Wendt wrote:
> > Maybe layar would be interested in hosting the next pun? :)
> In inverted-layar mode:
> e.g. we all stay home and look at the augmented meeting through our
> Python-nl mailing list
> Python-nl at python.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-nl