[python-nl] Pythonisten in Apeldoorn en omstreken

Roel Bruggink roel at fourdigits.nl
Wed Aug 25 13:17:42 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Remco Wendt <remco at maykinmedia.nl> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:24, Roel Bruggink <roel at fourdigits.nl> wrote:
>
>> I'll opt-in for the one after that. The 27th we're in Bristol for the
>> Plone conference.
>>

> Hmmm maybe then it is better to reschedule to the week after that (nov
> 3th). Are you willing to maybe summarize interesting python stuff that was
> talked about during the plone conference?

We offer our office for the PUN on nov 3rd, you guys are more then welcome!
What's expected from us?

I'm fairly sure Plone doesn't do interesting python stuff :)
I can do a presentation on the conference as a whole, that might be
interesting for anyone who hasn't seen Plone in a while.

--
Roel Bruggink
http://www.fourdigits.nl/mensen/roel-bruggink

Four Digits BV
http://www.fourdigits.nl
Willemsplein 44, 6811 KD, Arnhem
tel: +31(0)26 4422700 fax: +31(0)84 2206117
KVK 091621370000 BTW 8161.22.234.B01