[python-nl] Pythonisten in Apeldoorn en omstreken

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Aug 25 13:41:17 CEST 2010

Hi there,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Roel Bruggink <roel at fourdigits.nl> wrote:

> I'm fairly sure Plone doesn't do interesting python stuff :)

Maybe not, but the wider Zope ecosystem that Plone is a part of does,
I think. One potentially interesting story is how we leverage buildout
and integrate sets of libraries that are tested together (Zope
Toolkit), and so on. I think what we've organized there is something
beyond what most others in the Python world are up to right now.

Another topic that I find at least interesting is how to integrate
complex sets of javascript (and css) dependencies into web apps. I got
some solutions and thoughts for that and I can talk about this, but
that's more my own pet topic.

Regards,

Martijn