[python-nl] Djangocon.eu 2011 Amsterdam

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Thu Aug 26 12:38:16 CEST 2010

Hello all,

First of all sorry for the English again, but I want to reach as many folks
as possible.

Next year Djangocon.eu will be held in Amsterdam. As the conference chair
I'm already busy getting next year's organisation for djangocon.eu of the
ground, and as it will be a community conference I'm hoping to find
volunteers to help organize this unique event together with me.

If you are interested in any way to help, let me know: I'll put you on a
list of volunteers. The idea is to meet up somewhere in the beginning of
september to get stuff going, together.

Cheers,
Remco
--