[python-nl] Django meetup reminder

Robert-Reinder Nederhoed r.r.nederhoed at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:58:28 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I would be interested to hear about experiences with integrating
OpenID in your Django site.

My need is a site without Django users, only "external" users (Yahoo /
GMail / OpenID provs). This does not seem trivial.

For example, several Django plugins exist, but - as usual - they're
not all actively maintained.
And always a Django user instance seems required.

Is anyone interested in discussing their experience with this, during
the Django meetup?

Thanks, Robert-Reinder