[python-nl] code analysis tools for python

Nuno da Costa Nuno.daCosta at spilgames.com
Tue Sep 14 13:04:27 CEST 2010

I'm sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough

I'm looking to get statistics like

Unit test coverage
Crap Index
Cyclomatic complexity
Copy paste detection
Deviation from coding standards
etc

@ Albert
Thanks for the answer, I will take a look into those

Regards,

Nuno Costa
P:  +31 (0) 35 646 6300   \\   F: +31 (0) 35 646 6301
contact: nuno.dacosta at spilgames.com  \\  www.spilgames.com
address:  ARENDSTRAAT 23, 1223 RE HILVERSUM, THE NETHERLANDS