[python-nl] Django meeting 5 oct: class based views?

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Tue Oct 4 10:07:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

There's no taker yet for the first 30 minute slot for tomorrow's django
meeting. I'm planning a lightning talk about 1.3's nice great wonderful
class based views.

Alternatively I can put some more work into it tonight and do it as a 30
minute presentation. So hereby I invite everyone to grab that 30 minute
slot for your own presentation!

(Normally this strategy helps to fill up that slot and the rest of the
lightning talks :-) )

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/