[python-nl] Django meeting 5 oct: class based views?

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Wed Oct 5 02:44:54 CEST 2011

On 04-10-11 10:07, Reinout van Rees wrote:
> There's no taker yet for the first 30 minute slot for tomorrow's django
> meeting. I'm planning a lightning talk about 1.3's nice great wonderful
> class based views.
> Alternatively I can put some more work into it tonight and do it as a 30
> minute presentation. So hereby I invite everyone to grab that 30 minute
> slot for your own presentation!

Well, the 30 minute slot is mine! :-)

I'll show you that django's new class based views are handy. You're
virtually guaranteed to like them, so come over and I'll try to explain
them to you.

Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
reinout at vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/
"If you're not sure what to do, make something. -- Paul Graham"