[python-nl] Aaron Hillegass in NL

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Tue Oct 25 16:10:05 CEST 2011

Hello pythonistas,

Just came from a lunch meeting with Aaron Hillegass, CEO of Big Nerd Ranch (and big time nerd, one of the developers of the Next operating system before Next being acquired by Apple and rebranded as Mac OS X :). He will be giving a lunch presentation tomorrow at the Appsterdam weekly lunch meetup. Which will be of interest to all developers I guess. See for details: http://www.meetup.com/Appsterdam/events/36799222/

I'll be joining, so hope to see some of you guys there tomorrow.

Cheers,
Remco
--
Maykin Media