[python-nl] django/python meeting split?

Maarten Kling maarten at fourdigits.nl
Wed Apr 25 10:57:06 CEST 2012

Hi Reinout and others,

10-11-12 October the Plone Conference 2012 will be in Arnhem. So if you
want to see a Plone talk join us :)
Talk submission will open very soon, it would be great if there where
some python or related python project submissions.
At this point we got the training submission open, if someone is
interested in giving a (international) Python training, please submit
you training.

Regards,
Maarten

www.ploneconf.org
www.ploneconf.org/news/training-submission-now-open

--
Maarten Kling
http://fourdigits.nl/mensen/maarten-kling

Four Digits BV
http://www.fourdigits.nl
Willemsplein 44, 6811 KD, Arnhem
tel: +31 (0)26 4422700 fax: +31 (0)84 2206117
KVK 091621370000 BTW 8161.22.234.B01