[python-nl] django/python meeting split?

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Sun Apr 29 22:03:07 CEST 2012

On 27-04-12 11:24, Remco Wendt wrote:
>     But the last django meeting was about 50% generic Python content, at
>     least it seemed that way to me.
> That sure has a reference to my presentation, since someone made that
> remark already during the questions :)

I loved the presentation, but just two extra Django-related slided would
have made it more specific (if only for PR reasons). Your talk *was*
very applicable to my day-to-day Django work :-)

> Safeguarding content is a luxury for when there are enough presentations

> >   - When was the last Arnhem/Veenendaal/Rotterdam/__The Hague meeting?
> The ABC treehouse is an easy deal for us. I've also not been very active
> in asking around and scouting for new meetup locations of late, so that
> is partially me to blame. If people would love to host a python meetup
> in a different city please let me know.

Consider september taken by Utrecht (as I already suggested). I only
have to nail the specific date :-)

Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
reinout at vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/
"If you're not sure what to do, make something. -- Paul Graham"