[python-nl] Website needed for the Dutch Django Association

Joeri Bekker penningmeester at djangovereniging.nl
Mon Jan 16 17:19:20 CET 2012

Hey all,

The Dutch Django Association (Django Vereniging) needs a website to
give the association a face to the public (and our members).

The idea is to let it be a hub to various other resources and (maybe
later) incorporate these other resources (wiki, agenda, document
storage, discussion group etc.).

The most prominent event featured on the website is the quarterly
Django meeting at the ABC treehouse (next one is on wednesday!).
However, we are open to suggestions as to what to place on the
website: Job openings? Dutch company profiles? Dutch Djangonauts (like
Django People) or anything related to Django in the Netherlands.

What we need is someone to do some programming and/or designing to get
the website started. Hosting can probably be taken care of and should
not be a problem. What we got so far? Well eh....
http://2011.djangocon.eu/about/

Feel like it? Contact me or reply on this thread!

Best regards,

Joeri Beker

Treasurer Dutch Django Association