[python-nl] PyGrunn: May 10th 2013 (tickets, speakers, RFP)

Berco Beute berco.beute at paylogic.com
Wed May 1 10:19:55 CEST 2013

Hey everybody,

A small reminder that PyGrunn 2013 <http://www.pygrunn.org> will take place
next week Friday (May 10th). It is shaping up to be a great day full of
excellent talks and many Python enthusiasts. The final tickets are on sale
so be sure to act quickly if you want to join the fun.

Due to a cancellation we have an open speaker slot. Contact me if you would
like to want spend half an hour to share your ideas with a substantial
Python audience.

Hope to see some of you next week!
Berco