[python-nl] Next PUN? Next django meeting?

Tikitu de Jager tikitu at buzzcapture.com
Tue Apr 29 09:23:57 CEST 2014

On 28 April 2014 00:50, Reinout van Rees <reinout at vanrees.org> wrote:

> On 26-04-14 09:49, Tikitu de Jager wrote:
>
>> If people are interested, I think I'd be able to work up a presentation
>>
> about the fundamentals of coroutines, event loops, and non-blocking I/O
>> (the stuff that makes asyncio and friends work). There would be some
>> overlap with the PyGrunn program, judging by the talk titles ("asyncio
>> internals" and "gevent"), but my idea would be to zoom out from details
>> of any particular library and look at the ideas they have in common.
>>

> Sounds like a nice technical internal talk, I'd be interested!
> It is a just a month or so after the pygrunn conference, so perhaps it'd
> be better to give your talk at a later PUN meeting? I don't know about the
> overlap with pygrunn (regarding subject and regarding
> people-attending-both-PUN-and-pygrunn).

I had the idea that maybe the coincidence would be a positive feature
(personally I like hitting the same ideas from different angles to get an
overview). But since nobody has announced their burning desire to learn
about coroutines, I'll save it for the next meeting.

Cheers,
Tikitu

--

Buzzcapture

Herengracht 180, 1016 BR, Amsterdam

 T: +31 (0)20 3200377

M: +30 6947 212 212

Recent
06-03-2014: Ziggo start met geïntegreerd media monitoring Buzzcapture & ANP
28-02-2014: Buzzcapture organiseert event
#Buzz14<https://www.buzzcapture.com/blog/namen-sprekers-event-buzz14-bekend/>
met
sprekers van Twitter, P&G en BAM
21-02-2014: Social media