[python-nl] Moving to Amsterdam [to do Python]

Mallory van Achterberg stommepoes at stommepoes.nl
Fri Aug 1 17:53:45 CEST 2014

On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 12:32:57PM +0100, Paweł Królikowski wrote:
> Hello out there!
>
> So, I'll be moving to Amsterdam in early October. I would like to do Python
> but I know nothing of the pyAmsterdam universe. I was hoping you could help
> me track some cool, new, interesting, challenging, amazing, fabulous
> companies that do Python in Amsterdam.

If it's possible for you to jump over for a day next week, there's
a Python meetup at Byte in Amsterdam where various Pythony people
show up and have talks... which incidentally might be a good place
to do some networking and learning about what's in Amsterdam before
you actually move here.

http://www.meetup.com/Amsterdam-Python-Meetup-Group/events/181668162/

cheers,
Mallory