[python-nl] Python meeting in Utrecht this friday

Arjan Verkerk arjan.verkerk at nelen-schuurmans.nl
Fri Jun 20 10:38:41 CEST 2014

Well, there is a small test-related subject that would be a bit off-topic
in my other talk; I would like to elaborate a bit on it during the first
block of lightning talks, if a slot is still available here. Let's call it:
"Lightning tests".

Arjan Verkerk.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Reinout van Rees <reinout at vanrees.org>
wrote:

> Meetup link:
> http://www.meetup.com/dutch-django-assocation/events/179100132/
>
> This friday 20 june I'll organize the third Python meeting in Utrecht at
> Nelen&Schuurmans. Welcome!
>
> The program starts at **19:30**, everyone is welcome from around 19:00.
> The actual talks will finish around 22:00, afterwards there are drinks and
> chips.
>
> As always: attendance is free. For the cola/chips/beer planning, it is
> handy however if you tell us if you'll come or not. There are already 45
> who said they'd come, so it'll be pretty crowded :-)
>
> Location: Zakkendragershof 34. Use the red fenced gate in the
> Zakkendragersteeg (between the Vredenburg square and the King Arthur pub,
> if you know Utrecht). Try to be on time, as after 20:00 the gate is closed
> automatically and you'll have to phone the number I'll put on the fence to
> get in.
>

> **Program**
>
> 30 minutes: Tikitu de Jager about async, coroutines, event loops, etc.
>
> 3x 5 minute lightning talks
>
> 30 minutes: Arjan Verkerk and Reinout van Rees: GDAL raster magic + 3Di
> flood simulation.
>
> 3x 5 minute lightning talks.
>

> So... lightning talks wanted! Reply here if you want a slot.
>

> Reinout
>
> --
> Reinout van Rees                          http://reinout.vanrees.org/
> reinout at vanrees.org                   http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/
> "Learning history by destroying artifacts is a time-honored atrocity"

met vriendelijke groet,

Arjan Verkerk

*Nelen & Schuurmans*

Postbus 1219  3500 BE Utrecht