[python-nl] Next PUN? Next django meeting?

Tikitu de Jager tikitu at buzzcapture.com
Thu May 15 08:55:01 CEST 2014

Folks,

As an appetiser for next month's PUN meetup, I've put up my first thoughts
on asyncio and coroutines/event-loops/async-I/O:
  https://www.buzzcapture.com/blog/python-asyncio-inside/
Writing that post is what got me into the whole topic in the first place,
so it's a bit rough around the edges. The talk will cover similar material,
but with less of an asyncio focus and more wide-ranging background.

Any suggestions will be most gratefully received.

Cheers,
Tikitu

--

Buzzcapture

Herengracht 180, 1016 BR, Amsterdam

 T: +31 (0)20 3200377

M: +30 6947 212 212

Recent

06-05-2014: Buzzcapture levert geintegreerde media analyses voor UWV
02-05-2014: Ziggo en Fit For Free starten met Buzzcapture
01-05-2014: Tips: Buzzcapture
Contentkalender<https://www.buzzcapture.com/blog/contentkalender-mei-moederdag-songfestival-en-opnieuw-verkiezingen/>
 voor de maand mei
01-04-2014: Buzzcapture integreert