[python-nl] PyGrunn 2015: Date, RFP, and your help

Berco Beute berco at media2b.net
Tue Jan 6 11:27:13 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

Although we are still very much in the preparing phase we would like to
provide you with some information about PyGrunn <http://www.pygrunn.org/> 2015
(May 22nd at Groninger Forum
<https://www.google.com/maps/@53.213897,6.569186,3a,75y,69.65h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sXverlIW0_mQrpdKcx129Pg!2e0?hl=en-US>).
This will give you ample time to block your agenda and hopefully contribute
to what is shaping up to be another legendary episode. As you all know
PyGrunn is a non-commercial community effort and we would love to keep the
fire alive with your help. There are four ways how you can contribute
making PyGrunn 2015 a success:

1. Give a *talk* or present a *paper*.
You can find the RFP on pygrunn.org <http://www.pygrunn.org/>. If you know
somebody else that might want to present or write a paper, please forward
the RFP. New this year will be the papers. We are still working out the
details but definitely let us know if you are interested in submitting a
paper.

2. Give your *feedback*.
Anything you like to see (changed) at PyGrunn? Just fill you the feedback
form on pygrunn.org <http://www.pygrunn.org/> Whether it's about the
location, speakers, topics, food, sprints, or t-shirts, the more feedback
we get, the better the next conference will be.

3. Become a *sponsor*.
With a 25 euro admission fee PyGrunn has probably always been one of the
most affordable conferences. Certainly considering the fact that the
t-shirt, food and drinks are included. We want to keep it that way and the
only way to accomplish that is sponsorship. Paylogic
<http://www.paylogic.com>, Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe
<http://www.goldmund-wyldebeast-wunderliebe.nl/>, Voys <http://www.voys.nl/>
, Getlogic <http://www.getlogic.nl/> and Media2B <http://www.media2b.net> have
been loyal sponsors but we would like to welcome new members to the sponsor
family. Just mail info at pygrunn for details.

4. *Help*.
Organizing an event like PyGrunn requires quite some effort and we can use
all the help we can get. Whether it's updating the website, spreading the
word on social media, recording talks, announcing speakers, etc.

Although pygrunn.org is still under construction the RFP and feedback forms
are working and meant for 2015!