[python-nl] Django: Under the Hood 2016

Erik Romijn eromijn at solidlinks.nl
Tue Jul 12 06:27:59 EDT 2016

Dear all,

This November, Django: Under the Hood is coming back to Amsterdam for our third year!

On November 3-6, we will have nine speakers with in-depth talks on topics like Django’s new channels, debugging, modern javascript and OSS funding. This is followed by 1.5 days of sprints. There will be 300 attendees, and we are once again bringing many of the Django core team to Amsterdam.

For more information, see http://www.djangounderthehood.com/

We already have several great sponsors including Dutch companies, but we are looking for more. See our sponsorship brochure on http://tinyurl.com/duth2016-sponsorship if you’re interested, and get in toch on hello at djangounderthehood.com.

In last years, tickets sold out in a matter of minutes. This year we're trying something different to make the distribution of tickets a little bit more fair and less frustrating for everyone: a lottery.
Starting today, you can apply on https://www.djangounderthehood.com/tickets/signup until July 26th. After that, we will randomly select the attendees that will be invited to buy a ticket. However, sponsorship packages can include reserved tickets.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we'd love to help you.

Have a great day,
Erik Romijn
Co-organiser Django: Onder de Motorkap