[Python-porting] What problems did you have when you ported to Python 3?

Lennart Regebro lregebro at jarn.com
Sat Jan 16 11:05:02 CET 2010

I'm currently writing about the problems during porting. But I've
mostly ported zope.* stuff (and setuptools) and I want to check if
maybe there are a particular set of problems within that code base,
and maybe there are some problems it doesn't have.

So if people who have ported can just briefly list the most common
problems they have had that would be great. You don't have to bother
with how you solved them, I can figure that out myself. :-)
http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64