[Python-porting] Attempt to organize people who want to help port

John Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Oct 28 18:34:21 CEST 2010

Sorry about branching off the thread but I just joined the list and can't reply to the original message.  In any case I have been leading the efforts on some pretty big projects including dbus-python and pygobject (the introspection portion is targeting 3.x as a replacement for PyGtk and other such GNOME related Python libraries). I have also been submitting patches where needed in other modules.  My main focus in in the GNOME desktop world and I am happy to assist where needed in this context as well as lend a hand reviewing patches and the like for modules outside of my main domain.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Software Engineer