[Python-porting] oauth for Python 3

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Sat May 26 15:35:32 CEST 2012

25 maj 2012 kl. 00:16 skrev Barry Warsaw:

> On May 24, 2012, at 11:15 PM, Roland Hedberg wrote:
>
>> I've written a OpenID Connect library in Python 2.7 .  It should be rather
>> straight forward to translate it to Python3.  Since OpenID Connect is an
>> extension of OAuth2, it contains a OAuth2 library too.
>
> I took a quick look at the install_requires from your setup.py.  It looks like
> only M2Crypto still needs a Python 3 port.

Note though that this library was designed to be able to cope with continuous changing specifications.
So it's not optimized for speed or memory usage.
It's also not battle tested as someone put it.
But it's a starting point.

-- Roland
Roland Hedberg
IT Architect/Senior Researcher
ICT Services and System Development (ITS)
Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 68 44
Mobile +46 70 696 68 44