[Python-uk] Next London meeting?

Andy Robinson andy@robanal.demon.co.uk
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 21:42:04 GMT

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:52:51 +0000 (GMT), you wrote:

>When is the next London meeting of python-UK going to be?
>
>Andy, do you rememeber at the last meeting your wife gave us a
>questionaire regarding open source software. IIRC, you were going to
>braodcast a revised version of those questions onto this mailing list,=20
>so everyone can answer them; is anything happening about that?
You're right, I was.  We got enough feedback that the first one was
crap, and are drafting a second one which is much more focussed -
should go out later this week.

I'm snowed under and not capable of organising anything this month -
if you and/or Michael want to announce a meeting I'll try to show up.

Thanks,

Andy