[Python-uk] Next London meeting?

phil hunt philh@vision25.demon.co.uk
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:50:41 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, phil hunt wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Tegwyn Perkins wrote:
> > All:
> >
> > Yep!  I leave the US on the 25th and arrive early on the 26th.  I'll be
> > up for a pint or two by the evening.  Either the Friday or the Saturday
> > will be good for me.
>
> I think it will now have to be the saturday -- Michael isn't free on
> friday. So saturday the 27th it is! (unless anyone has strong
> objections...)
>
> As to place, perhaps we could hold it in the same place as before, i.e.
> Bier Rex in Putney.

If you all could reply to this saying it is / is not OK,
(preferably by end of tommorrow), I will post an announcement in the
relevent places on Usenet.

BTW, you might be interested in looking at my Python-powereed website,
http://www.comuno.com/

Then again, maybe not...

--
***** Phil Hunt ***** send email to phil@comuno.com *****
Moore's Law: hardware speed doubles every 18 months