[Python-uk] Next London Python meeting...

phil hunt philh@vision25.demon.co.uk
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:31:20 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Adrian Eyre wrote:
> >> Does everyone here actually live in London?
>
> > No.  There's also a Cambridge group and at least one inhabitant of
> > Oxford has been noticed.  Thus far we haven't gotten much beyond
> > organising informal meetings.
>
> Perhaps I should be more specific:
>
> Do most the people who are near enough to London to attend a meet there
> actually live in London, or some county near to London.

The London meeting this (Saturday) evening is situated 5 minutes walk
from where I live.

--
***** Phil Hunt ***** send email to phil@comuno.com *****
Moore's Law: hardware speed doubles every 18 months