[Python-uk] Next London Python meeting...

phil hunt philh@vision25.demon.co.uk
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:42:39 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Andy Robinson wrote:

> > > No.  There's also a Cambridge group and at least
> > one inhabitant of
> > > Oxford has been noticed.  Thus far we haven't
> > gotten much beyond
> > > organising informal meetings.
> >
> > Perhaps I should be more specific:
> >
> > Do most the people who are near enough to London to
> > attend a meet there
> > actually live in London, or some county near to
> > London.
> >
> > e.g. If everyone concerned actually lives in Surrey,
> > then it would be
> > easier for everyone to meet there instead of London.
> >
> Well, there are three in Putney and one in Richmond,
> which is why Putney is leading the charge at the
> moment - and it is at least close to Surrey.
>
> I can't make this weekend - off visiting relatives -
> but am on for something the week starting 6th December
> if anyone else is.

Oh bugger -- I was hoping you'd bring your snake along (so newbies can
identify us). I'll get my own...

> Maybe we should try to get a teensy bit more formal in
> December that would tempt everyone to get together -

Good idea. It'd be nice to meet the Cambridge people.

--
***** Phil Hunt ***** send email to phil@comuno.com *****
Moore's Law: hardware speed doubles every 18 months