[Python-uk] Almost the first UK Python meeting

Andy Robinson andy@robanal.demon.co.uk
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:37:00 GMT

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:43:46 +0100 (GMT), you wrote:

>On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Adrian Eyre wrote:
>> > The second meeting of the UK Python User's Group
>> > (that's a working title) will take place as follows:
>>=20
>> Did anyone make it to this?
>>=20
>
>I was going to, but i was ill on the day.
>
>Any chance of another one soon?

I'd be on for a small one for the South-West London Organisation of
Programmers in Python (SLOPPY) in a month or so -  a bunch of us seem
to be in Putney/Richmond/Hammersmith/Surrey.  I mooted the idea of
Bier Rex (Belgian beers) and Talad Thai (dirt cheap but excellent Thai
kitchen).  But this would be another get-to-know-each-other-and
yak-about-Python session rather than anything formal.

Any takers?

Any takers