[Python-uk] Almost the first UK Python meeting

Andy Robinson andy@robanal.demon.co.uk
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 21:24:51 GMT

>> >I was going to, but i was ill on the day.
>> >
>> >Any chance of another one soon?
>>=20
>> I'd be on for a small one for the South-West London Organisation of
>> Programmers in Python (SLOPPY) in a month or so -  a bunch of us seem
>> to be in Putney/Richmond/Hammersmith/Surrey.=20
>
>I live it Putney too, so this would be convenient for me.

This is drastic, but are you or anyone else on for a jar or two in
Putney tomorrow (Friday) night?  It's been a hard week, the wife and
kids are away, and I'm thirsty..we could do some press planning.

Regards,

Andy