[Python-uk] 2nd London UK Python meeting

phil hunt philh@vision25.demon.co.uk
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:04:44 +0100 (GMT)

I got this message from Tegwyn, which I am forwarding:

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 tegwyn.perkins@iname.com wrote:
> Phil:
>
> I'm using the crappy iname to get my e-mail whilst I'm over
> here.  Please could you forward the following to the
> Python-UK list.  Thanks.
>
> Bier Rex is on Putney High Street about fifty metres from the
> south bank of the river.  It is almost directly across from
> Putney Cinema.  I'm relying on Andy to show us where the Thai
> place is.  Nearest tube is Putney Bridge - you have to cross
> the bridge to get to the pub and the nearest train station is
> Putney which is up by the junction of Putney High Street and Upper
> Richmond Rd.  A number 14 bus stops almost outside.
>
> See you there!
>
> Tegwyn

Therefore, the next meeting of the ``Putney Chapter'' (non-Putney people
welcome, of course!) of the Python-uk group will be:

   Tuesday 19th October
   Bier Rex (for location, see above)

I don't know the time -- I'm guessing 7:30.

--
***** Phil Hunt ***** philh@vision25.demon.co.uk *****
  ``They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance''