[Python-uk] Python Case Study at CIS

Matthew Dunn matthew.dunn@cis.co.uk
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:39:09 +0100

It's on the way.....

Unfortunately, due to the CIS being one of those monstrously big companies,
there are procedures to bo followed here.
I have to get my submission approved by management and our solicitors may even
have to give it a once over.

Should be ready soon though.....

Regards,
Matt Dunn, DSSG, CIS Ltd.

This e-mail may contain confidential information or be privileged. It is intended to be read and used only by the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please notify us immediately so that we can make arrangements for its return: you should not disclose the contents of this e-mail to any other person, or take any copies. Unless stated otherwise by an authorised individual, nothing contained in this e-mail is intended to create binding legal obligations between us and opinions expressed are those of the individual author.

The CIS marketing group, which is regulated for Investment Business by the Personal Investment Authority, includes:
Co-operative Insurance Society Limited Registered in England number 3615R - for life assurance and pensions
CIS Unit Managers Limited Registered in England and Wales number 2369965 (also regulated by IMRO) - for unit trusts and PEPs
CIS Policyholder Services Limited Registered in England and Wales number 3390839 - for ISAs and investment products bearing the CIS name
Registered offices: Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL   Telephone  0161-832-8686   Internet  http://www.cis.co.uk   E-mail cis@cis.co.uk

CIS Deposit and Instant Access Savings Accounts are held with The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., registered in England and Wales number 990937, P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP, and administered by CIS Policyholder Services Limited as agent of the Bank.

CIS & the CIS logo (R) Co-operative Insurance Society Limited