[Python-uk] City Python meeting in October?

Andy Robinson andy@robanal.demon.co.uk
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 20:58:17 GMT

Evening, all.  Having set up this list, I apologize for doing nothing
for a couple of weeks - summer holiday.

Would anyone be interested in meeting up in London in the first week
in October? =20

If so, what would you be looking for?  Discuss Python over beers
informally?  Get a meeting room somewhere and a projector and have
talks before hitting the beers? =20

Also any other ideas for low-key events, such as conferences we could
tack a track onto?  I think I may have a sponsor for small events, but
need a concrete proposal to take to them.  There is a strong chance of
getting a free room in the city for a meeting on a regular basis.

Regards,

Andy Robinson