[Python-uk] City Python meeting in October?

James Cooley james.cooley@trustbase.com
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:30:05 +0100

Alex.Thomas@dresdnerkb.com wrote:

> I know the Princess Louise, but it's a bit crowded - why don't we get them
> down to Henry's Bar or something James? :-)

I don't mind too much. Monday should be quiet(er) at any rate. I haven't been to
Henry's so I can't really comment on it. Maybe we need a Python-Pub-Wizard?
Or even better a Python-UK-Pub-Crawl-Tracker that sends an SMS update message
to the python-uk-drinking list as we move about :)

James

--
James Cooley [+44 (0)171-6896924]
JCP Computer Services, 16 St Johns Lane, London, EC1M 4BS, UK.