[Python-uk] Re: First Cambridge Python meeting - it happened

Edward Welbourne Edward Welbourne <eddy@chaos.org.uk>
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:18:38 +0100

Collating the information from replies received, it looks like Monday
and Thursday have the viable evenings for meetings; for the present,
I'll suggest Thursday and listen for any screams of protest.  About a
fortnight hence seems like a practical time to gather again; the Maypole
seems to be a good candidate location.  So how do folk respond to
Thursday October 14th, 8pm at the Maypole ?

For those who don't know the Maypole, it's right next door to the Park
Street car park, caught between it and one of the little walkways
leading towards Portugal Place.  Crossing Jesus Green diagonally from
Jesus Lock, headed for the round church, will bring you out onto a
pleasant street leading up to a set of bollards practically on the
Maypole's doorstep.

What're our chances of exceeding two ;^?

	Eddy.