[Python-uk] What is this list *for*?

Simon Brunning SBrunning@trisystems.co.uk
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:24:37 +0100

Hi all.
My introduction to Python came after the Starship crash, so this list is new
to me. I'm assuming it's not really for technical stuff, 'cos the standard
list seems to cover that.

So, is this list mainly for networking? And if so, does anyone in the London
area fancy a beer?

Cheers,
Simon Brunning
TriSystems Ltd.