[Python-uk] Let's have another go at arranging a drink...

Simon Brunning SBrunning@trisystems.co.uk
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:26:40 +0100

...for SW London Pythonistas. How does Thursday, November the 2nd sound?

Where would be a good place? Putney? Clapham? Wimbledon? Richmond?
Hammersmith?

I was thinking that Clapham might be good, 'cos every train in the world
goes to Clapham Junction. Well, every train in SW London, and that's pretty
much the same thing. But I'm open to other options...

Cheers,
Simon Brunning
TriSystems Ltd.
sbrunning@trisystems.co.uk